Information On The Protection Of Personal Data For Users Of The Website.
Your privacy matters to us: you can count on us! Read our information to understand how
we process your personal data, and, if you have any questions, contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to us at BravoMars. We have drawn up this privacy statement (hereinafter also just “information”) in a way simple and understandable to help you understand who we are, what data about you is that we collect, and what we do with it. We want you to be aware that your personal data (of also followed, simply “data” or “your data”) are represented by any information or set of information from which it is possible to identify yourself, directly or indirectly, in particularly in reference to an identifier, such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number etc. . Please consider that since this is a generic information: you may find information more specific in relation to the different services we offer in other parts of the site, as well as we may provide different information in relation to specific treatments. Please give us a little time to read the entire information, as well, if you do not agree on the way in which we process the data personal, you can avoid giving them to us. What is this information for? This notice explains how we collect and use (ie: process) your data when you visit or use our website, or when you register on our site.
WHO WE ARE
BravoMars Inc. 651 N Broad St Suite 201 Middletown, DE 19709 US.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data when you interact with us. You give us the data when you contact us, for example to request information; but we also collect your data automatically when you browse the our website.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We may collect your data when you visit our site or ask us for information. Do not we only collect the data you provide us directly when you contact us or otherwise use the site for communicate with us or send us inquiries, but some data is automatically collected as a result navigation of the site. Below you will find an overview of the categories of data we can to deal: A) information you provide us directly
– Identification data (Examples of data types: Name, surname, date of birth)
– Contact details (E-mail, telephone number)
– Any other information you decide to share with us (Content, Feedback, opinion,reviews, and any information you provide us by any means).
B) Information we collect automatically The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, addresses in URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the environment the user’s computer scientist. These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of checking the correct functioning of the services offered. The navigation data does not persist for more than seven days (except for any need for verification of crimes by the judicial authorities).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it (for clarification on the purposes read the paragraph “How do we use your data?”). Please keep in mind that in some cases a longer retention period may be permitted or required From law. The criteria for determining the retention period include:
– How long do we need your data to provide you with feedback?
– How long do we need your browsing data to ensure the security of the site?
– Have you revoked the consent you gave us (for the treatments for which consent is required)?
– We are subject to a legal, contractual, administrative or similar obligation with respect to retention of your data? For example, when there are rules that oblige the data retention, or judicial orders to keep relevant data in an investigation, or the data must be kept to assert a right in court. The duration of the treatment can exceptionally be longer in case of any need to ascertainment of crimes or offenses by the judicial or administrative authorities.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We use your data to provide you with the best possible experience, from improving our services to giving user assistance.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use your data for various legitimate reasons and purposes related to our business. Right away the purposes for which we process your data:
– Provide you with assistance (upon your request) – Case study: provide you with assistance through our channels of communication;
– Legal obligations – Cases: Disclose data and information to competent authorities, to authorities of control for data protection, according to current legislation, obligations relating to the tightness of records and reports, conduct regulatory compliance audits comply with inspections and requests from governments or authorities, to fulfill procedural requests, for example in order to witness obligations;
– Defense in court: Acting or defending ourselves in court;
– IT security (legitimate interest of the owner) – Cases: Guarantee the security of the our website.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T WANT TO GIVE YOU MY DATA?
You can spontaneously send us your data if you ask us for information. However, if you decide not to give us the data necessary to give you the information you have requested, we may not be able to respond to your requests.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS OF OUR TREATMENTS?
To lawfully process your data we rely on various legal bases: – Your consent (only when required or permitted by law). If we use consent such as legal basis for processing your data, you can revoke it easily and free of charge at any time;
– The need to comply with obligations that are imposed on us by law, or to exercise a law or defend ourselves in court;
– The need to pursue our legitimate interest, such as:
– Make sure our network and information are secure;
– To prevent suspected violations of the law or investigate violations of the law that you are actually verified;
– The need to respond to your request, or fulfill your request.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
To protect your data, we take appropriate measures in compliance with applicable law, including asking our service providers to use appropriate measures to keep confidential information about you and to keep your data safe. Depending on the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature of the data to be protected we put in place technical measures e organizational aimed at preventing the risk of destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or access not authorized to your data.
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We will only share your data when required by law, or when you have it expressly permitted, or to offer you the services you have requested from us.
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We only share your data with others in the cases indicated below. If it is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes set out in this statement, we may communicate the data to recipients indicated below:
– Suppliers: we may outsource some services to trusted third parties to provide us functionalities and services, such as the provision of ICT services for website and mail management electronics.
– Businesses, professionals and consultants: we can share your data with professionals and consultants such as insurance companies, lawyers, accountants.
– Public and governmental authorities: when required by law, or when necessary for protect our rights, we can share data with competent bodies.
KEEP IN CONTROL!
We encourage you to keep control over your data: Please keep your data accurate and updated.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
We want to remind you that it is your responsibility to ensure within the limits of your knowledge that the data that you provide us with are accurate, complete and up-to-date. Also, if you share other people’s data with us it is a specific responsibility to process that data according to the law. For example, it will be task your inform the persons, whose data you provide to us, of the content of this information and obtain their consent if the law requires it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We provide you with access to your data. You can check your data by asking us to update it, modify them or, if the law permits, delete them. We encourage you to check your details regularly. However, you can always contact us if you want. You can access or review, modify or delete the data you have provided to us (if it is no longer there permission to keep them or we are not obliged to keep them); You can object to some treatments; revoke the consent given (only for treatments based on your consent); receive a copy of your data (in a readable format in common use); ask us to limit the use of your data (if applicable) and any other information regarding the protection of your data. Our contact details are:
– Online by e-mail: email@example.com
RIGHT OF OBJECTION
You can always oppose the processing for marketing purposes, and we will follow up on your request. You can also oppose profiling or processing based on legitimate interest. In the latter case, we will follow up on your request by evaluating the possible prevalence of our legitimate interest on your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. We do our best to respond to inquiries on time and at no cost except when this is the case it takes a lot of effort. In some cases we may ask you to verify your identity first to take charge of your request. If you are not satisfied with the response received, you can make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority in your country.
WHEN WILL THIS INFORMATION BE UPDATED?
Over time, the treatments can evolve and change, and the information that reflects them can be modified. This information may undergo changes over time. The most recent version of the information present on the site is the one that reflects the processing of personal data and information that we operate. This information was updated in October 2022.